Who is the World Photographic Cup?
The WPC was founded in 2013 as a cooperative effort by The Federation of European Photographers (FEP) and Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Its singular goal is to unite photographers in a spirit of friendship and cooperation. A Governing Committee has been created to conduct the ongoing affairs of the competition, also supported by the UAPP (United Asian Professional Photography). The brotherhood and sisterhood of photography is a bond that transcends language, culture, and geography. That’s the foundation behind the World Photographic Cup, an one of a kind international team competition.
Despite the recent difficulties due to the pandemic, the WPC has been held continuously every year, and we are pleased to announce that the WPC 2023, edition number 10 of this unique and inimitable competition is open.
Dates and Timeline @ WPC2023
- Registration of Entries: Open
- Registration of Entries closes: October 15, 2022
- Judging opens: November 2022
- Judging closes: December 2022
- Finalists and Best of Nation Award will be announced at Imaging USA 2023 (January 2023)
- Winners will be announced at the WPC Awards Ceremony in Singapore on March 17, 2023